SmartPQI utility support?
John
2018-07-26 12:16:07 UTC
Hi Folks,

I have some new HP systems with SmartPQI cards in them. The
smartpqi driver pushed to the tree recently does seem to work
correctly.

However, I cannot find any sign of a configuration utility
like ARCCONF to query/create volumes, etc.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
John
S***@microchip.com
2018-07-26 15:11:54 UTC
Nothing obvious, you just need to know where to look.

Under the following support link https://storage.microsemi.com/en-us/support/ choose the card and go to the support download page.

For example, this link should be the download page for a SmartRAID 3154-8i.
https://storage.microsemi.com/en-us/support/raid/sas_raid/asr-3154-8i/

Go to the Storage Manager Download link and choose the "Microsemi Adaptec ARCCONF Command Line Utility v2.06.23167" . While the description says Microsemi Adaptec CLI for Windows and Linux, the FreeBSD binaries are included in the zip package as well.

The same utility will work on all of the HBA1100/SmartHBA2100/SmartRAID 3100 cards.

HTH,
Scott

Posted automagically by a mail2news gateway at muc.de e.V.
Please direct questions, flames, donations, etc. to news-***@muc.de